1 CARLY RAE JEPSEN / CALL ME MAYBE
- Never has something so sinister sounded so sweet.
2 MAROON 5 FEAT WIZ KHALIFA / PAYPHONE
- Maroon 5 has roared back to life by going more pop. What does this mean for No Doubt's return?
3 GOTYE FEAT KIMBRA / SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW
- Sometimes a song really just sells itself. This is one of those songs.
4 KATY PERRY / WIDE AWAKE
- Take an Ambien and call it a night then, Katy.
5 RIHANNA / WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
- The goat belt on the chorus to this Safari jam is such a guttural release of the beast within.
6 ELLIE GOULDING / LIGHTS
- Is Ellie La Roux 2.0? Cause she kind of sounds like it.
7 FUN. FEAT JANELLE MONAE / WE ARE YOUNG
- This song's like peanut butter, we can't get it out of our mouths.
8 NICKI MINAJ / STARSHIPS
- Jem and the Holograms have penned Nicki Minaj a very stern "pay homage" letter as a result of this song.
9 DAVID GUETTA FEAT SIA / TITANIUM
- The pressure is on for Sia to start showing her mug a bit and doing a performance or two.
10 USHER / SCREAM
- Max Martin is the evilest music genius ever. He must have a money bin at this point that he swims in.
SOURCE: Billboard Hot 100