1 CARLY RAE JEPSEN / CALL ME MAYBE
- The Illuminati claims another one.
2 MAROON 5 FEAT WIZ KHALIFA / PAYPHONE
- This song is stuck in the top ten like a quarter in a payphone.
3 GOTYE FEAT KIMBRA / SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW
- After this many weeks on the charts, the person has gone from somebody you used to know to somebody you know damn well again, Gotye.
4 KATY PERRY / WIDE AWAKE
- Just when you thought Katy couldn't squeeze one more drop of water out of that Teenage Dream sponge.
5 ELLIE GOULDING / LIGHTS
- It's refreshing that this song sounds like it could be the soundtrack to a Final Fantasy game. Gamers/geeks unite.
6 RIHANNA / WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
- Rihanna usually seems like an act now, ask questions later kind of girl but she's pulling a Spanish inquisition on this joint.
7 DAVID GUETTA FEAT SIA / TITANIUM
- Should've saved this one for the Iron Man 3 soundtrack, no?
8 FUN. FEAT JANELLE MONAE / WE ARE YOUNG
- This song's so old that it's collecting social security.
9 NICKI MINAJ / STARSHIPS
- Soon to be replaced by the equally club-friendly "Pound the Alarm."
10 USHER / SCREAM
- The "awooo baby, baby" parts sound like a dog pound during a full moon.
SOURCE: Billboard Hot 100