1 CARLY RAE JEPSEN / CALL ME MAYBE
- Hanson, all is forgiven. Please come back.
2 GOTYE FEAT KIMBRA / SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW
- Extend Gotye and Kimbra's visas. They clearly aren't going anywhere for a while.
3 MAROON 5 FEAT WIZ KHALIFA / PAYPHONE
- Do the other guys in Maroon 5 do anything at this point?
4 KATY PERRY / WIDE AWAKE
- Those Illuminati whispers sound crazy, but Katy Perry's unstoppable string of hits kind of makes you wonder...
5 FUN. FEAT JANELLE MONAE / WE ARE YOUNG
- The torch is finally starting to dim on this one.
6 ONE DIRECTION / WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL
- You know what this song needs to get a second wind? A co-sign from Taylor Swift.
7 NICKI MINAJ / STARSHIPS
- Lil' Kim's favorite beach jam just won't quit.
8 RIHANNA / WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
- Rihanna needs a GPS and Foursquare so she can keep track of her man.
9 FLO RIDA FEAT SIA / WILD ONES
- Even Casper the Friendly Ghost makes more public appearances than Sia.
10 JUSTIN BIEBER / BOYFRIEND
- Beliebers were sadly outdone by Bieber's own artist, Carly Rae Jepsen. The student has quickly become the master.
SOURCE: Billboard Hot 100